The book is laid out in an easy-to-use, practical format:
Part 1 – Discovery (What you need to know)
- A Prenuptial Mandate?
- History and Overview of Prenups
- The Power of the Prenup
- The Impact of Secular Law
- What Does God Want for You?
Part 2 – Practical Application (How to get it done)
- How To Put It All Together
- What To Include
- How To Get It Done
- Final Thoughts
Part 3 – Preparation Exercises (Building material)
- Writing Your Marriage Vows
- What Will Your Lives Count For?
- Rules of Engagement
- Writing Your Statement of Faith
- Financial Planning
- Keeping In-Laws from Becoming Out-Laws
- Do Your Really Mean “For Better or Worse”?
- Tale of Two Households
- What Are You Going To Do about This?
- Here Comes The Bridegroom
- The Chemistry of Love
- As It is Written, so Shall It Be Done!
- What Is Divorce and Family Fragmentation Costing You?
- Sample Christian Prenuptial Agreement