Patricia Hartman, CPA, CVA
Patricia Hartman is no ordinary writer. She is, of all things, a forensic CPA who works with clients going through divorce. She also has worked in churches leading single mother’s ministries and facilitating DivorceCare groups.
- Patricia Hartman is the owner of Patricia Hartman, CPA, PA in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Licensed in Florida as a Certified Public Accountant
- Primarily performs forensic services for clients going through divorce, as well as business valuations, tax consulting, and business consulting
- B.S. in French and General Linguistics from the University of Virginia 1979
- B.A. in Accounting from Florida Atlantic University 1998
- Twenty-five years in family and marriage ministries in South Florida, including premarital, marriage, divorce and single parents
- Currently or previously certified instructor/facilitator for various marriage programs, including:
- Author of “A Funny Thing Happened on My Journey to Heaven”
- Author of “Poisoned”
- Member of National Association of Relationship and Marriage Education (NARME)
- President of South Florida Word Weavers
- Lifework Leadership alum 2014
- Former member of the Single Mom’s Advisory Committee of Sheridan House Ministries
- Finance Director of Gracepoint Church of Fort Lauderdale